The Malta Association of Supported Employment (MASE) was set up through an initiative of the Malta Federation of Organisations Persons with Disability (MFOPD) in order to assist persons with disability and vulnerable persons in their integration in the job market.
Founded on the 8thof April 2014, MASE was registered as a Foundation with the Commissioner for Voluntary Organisations of Malta VO/1159.
MASE promotes good practice, integrity and development to promote methodology related to Supported Employment in favour of the disabled and the disadvantaged.
MASE was set up with the following NGOs and government entities (the latter are listed in blue), who all work hand in hand with the MFOPD in order to ensure that beneficiaries receive maximised support whilst integrating in the job market:
• Believe in Me Project
• Breaking Limits
• Down Syndrome Association
• Dun Manwel Attard Young Adults Resource Centre
• JobsPlus – formerly Employment and Training Corporation (ETC)
• Empower Cooperative Ltd
• Equal Partners Foundation
• Fondazzjoni Suret il-Bniedem
• Agenzija Sapport
• Gozo Association for the Deaf
• Gozo Federation of Persons with Disability
• Inspire Foundation
• Malta Association for the Blind
• Malta Association of Occupational Therapists
• Malta College for the Arts, Science and Technology (MCAST)
• Mental Health Association
• Ministry for Gozo
• Mount Carmel Hospital
• Public Administration Human Resources Office (PAHRO) - Office of the Prime Minister
• Richmond Foundation
• Rise Foundation
You can link with the Facebook Like Page of the Malta Association of Supported Employment here.